MINI TOUR OF SCOTLAND
Saturday 15th June 2013
The Mini Tour of Scotland Classic Car Break is based on two nights’ accommodation in our four star guest house and two days classic car hire (this can be tailored to suit your requirements). Arriving couldn’t be easier, we can organize taxi transfers from Edinburgh and Glasgow Airports or local train stations.
As soon as you step into Kennels Cottage contemporary style Guest House you will feel relaxed and at home. As well as beautifully furnished en-suite bedrooms, guests have their own sitting room with an open fire, a reading area and lovely views across the gardens. In the morning after a hearty breakfast the classic car of your choice will be waiting to take you on some of the most awe inspiring open roads in Britain. Our daily routes have been designed to show you the very best of Scotland, with the roar of the engine and the wind in your hair be prepared to be amazed.
The mini-tour is an ideal gift for a special birthday.
Our package includes the following;
- Private parking for your own car if required
- Complimentary drinks on arrival
- Two days classic car hire in your chosen car with unlimited mileage
- Two nights bed and breakfast for two people
- Personalised book with a route plan, itinerary and map
- Reservation of dinner at local restaurants
- We can arrange taxis transfers from local airports (Edinburgh/Glasgow) or train stations at preferential rates
For more information and prices, please check out our website at http://www.caledonianclassics.co.uk/html/mini-tour.htm