The Mini Escape
If you are looking for something a little shorter we can offer you one days car hire and two nights accommodation at Kennels Cottage.
Our Package includes
- Private Parking for your own car if required
- One days classic car hire in your chosen car with unlimited mileage and two drivers insured if required
- Two night’s bed and breakfast for two people at Kennels Cottage in the King Room
- Personalized route plan, itinerary and map
- Help with reserving tables at local restaurants
- Taxi transfers from airports and train stations at preferential rates
- Optional 3rd night for £35 per person
Your choice of which route you might take
Route One: Lochs and Glens
Head towards the famous Wallace Monument, following the Ochil hills with great views of Stirling Castle. Pass through the village of Doune, then into the Trossachs National Park, Callander, Lochearnhead, and onto lunch in the picturesque village of Killin with its famous waterfalls.
Along the shores of dramatic Loch Tay, through Kenmore, Aberfeldy and Crieff. Stop for tea at the Gleneagles Hotel before returning through local villages.
Route Two: East Coast Experience
Head to the village of Dunning on a spectacular country road, then continue to Newburgh and the country town of Cupar. Then on to the East coast, catching the sea on your left, and the city of St Andrews, a great place for lunch or to stretch your legs along the beach.
Leaving St Andrews stay close to the sea along pretty coastal roads to quaint fishing villages like Crail and Anstruther. Head inland towards Leven skirting Loch Leven, where Mary Queen of Scots was once imprisoned and escaped. Head back to base through Kinross.
We offer gift vouchers for car hire only and as part of a package with accommodation.
|Austin Healey 3000 MKIII||£500||£450|
|Jaguar E-Type Coupe||£500||£450|
|Alfa Romeo 2000 Veloce||£424||£400|
|Caterham Super Seven||£380||£360|